Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blogging ain't easy

Blogging ain't easy at all , especially if you get to it after a long hiatus. I wonder if the hiatus can be long or not lols. well ill try to be back to blogging about once a week amidst the chaos and chorus of my life and retain a habit that has given me some very wonderful friends for life. As my life changes slowly and the year of the "realisation" impacts things around me and my life it is only apt that i should preserve a good habit and i shoudl preserve my good freinds and the platform which brought me to them.

However everytime we come back to something we have not touched for sometime.. my pserspective changes and so i guess has my perspective about my own blog and it is only with time that we will see what perspective this takes but trust me its going to be fun as my thesis work and my personal life catches up with me and i try to catch up with all of you on my blog:)

So its back to happy blog days again and long live the blog.. but man seriously bloging ain't easy at all!!!

1 comment:

No Braniner is back here said...

ya welcome back!! and pics you kept is very good and black and white effect is simply looking wonderful!!